2nd Hard Drive for pc6300+

Jarvis Jacobs jarvis at mit-caf.UUCP
Tue Jun 7 05:33:48 AEST 1988

    I am considering adding a 2nd 20 Meg hard drive to
    my 6300+. Sear business system representative
    suggested that I purchase a "20 Meg hard drive card."

    Do these cards actually work?
    What are the problems associated with integrating a
    20 Meg hard drive card on a 6300+?

    If you have comments or suggestions, please email your