gcc for the 3B[12] ???

aglew at ccvaxa.UUCP aglew at ccvaxa.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 13:49:00 AEST 1988

>/* ---------- "gcc for the 3B[12] ???" ---------- */
>Has anyone ported gcc to the 3B1 or 3B2? I would prefer a 3B2 version,
>but if either one is available I would appreciate hearing about it.
>
>Thanks,
>Mike
>--
>
>Michael D. Walker          UUCP: walker at xanth.UUCP
>Old Dominion University      or: sun!xanth!walker

Ditto, in my case for the 3B1.

Andy "Krazy" Glew. Gould CSD-Urbana.    1101 E. University, Urbana, IL 61801
    aglew at gould.com     	- preferred, if you have MX records
    aglew at xenurus.gould.com     - if you don't
    ...!ihnp4!uiucuxc!ccvaxa!aglew  - paths may still be the only way

My opinions are my own, and are not the opinions of my employer, or any
other organisation. I indicate my company only so that the reader may
account for any possible bias I may have towards our products.