Pcal on the 3B1 [cursor stuff]

Greg Berg gberg at hpindda.HP.COM
Tue Mar 1 03:08:40 AEST 1988

 / charlie at ureka.UUCP (charlie crassi) /  5:22 pm  Feb 26, 1988 /

>  Pcal problems, need help !
>
>  Has anybody else had the same problem running Pcal on the 3B1 ?
>  When Calendar is running from the user agent it performs acceptably
>  and exits as it should. When Pcal is run from the shell it runs
>  acceptably but upon exit from Pcal, there is no longer a cursor.
>
>  Everything works OK except you never know where the cursor is. The
>  only cure I've found is to log out and back in again, then everything
>  is back to normal.
 	Blame it on the user agent. From my experiences the cursor does
	not disappear when pcal exits; the cursor is in a small window
	in the left upper corner (amid garbage).

	Next time you run pcal from the [kc]sh hit return a few times-
	you should be able to find it.

	Logging out is the easiest way to clean up after running pcal from
	a shell.