A modified diskuse (sysadm command) 3B2/SVR3

Peter J. Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Mar 25 01:52:51 AEST 1988

In article <3143 at ncsugn.ncsu.edu> emigh at ncsugn.UUCP (Ted H. Emigh) writes:
|The following are my modifications to diskuse (in the sysadm menu system)
|to keep track of inodes as well as free space.  You can use patch to apply
|the differences, or do it by hand.  This is on our 3B2 with SVR3 -- I have
|no idea how general this is to the 3B series.

Someone recently posted a Berkeley-style df program that runs very
nicely on my 3b2 under SysV r3.0 v2.  (Do I have enough e's in Berekeleye???)
--
Peter Holsberg                  UUCP: {rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Technology Division             CompuServe: 70240,334