AT&T 6386 systems

rja rja at edison.GE.COM
Tue Mar 22 23:11:48 AEST 1988

I saw the posting today about creating a 6386 mailing list.  I wish that
the 6386 folks would feel free to use this newsgroup.  After all the reason
for the news group is for users of AT&T products.  I'd like to see those
postings here since I'm considering getting one and because many of the more
UNIX related items would be of more general interest to 3Bx users and maybe
even the PC 7300 users.  Now that folks are doing a good job of marking in
the subject, summary, or keywords which system the question relates to, I
find the signal-to-noise ratio here quite good and think 6386 postings would
only help.  How about it guys ??

  rja at edison.GE.COM   {or ...uunet!virginia!edison!rja }