Info-3b2 Digest, Number 10

Info-3b2 Mailing List info-3b2 at lamc
Fri Sep 2 16:32:21 AEST 1988

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 10

                          Thursday, September 1st 1988

Today's Topics:

                           Re: TCP/IP software for 3B2
                    Request for info on 3b family beyond 3b5
                                  _3B Journal_
                                 Re: 3b Magazine
                              Re: 3b20:Top of line?
                  Re: Request for info on 3b family beyond 3b5

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 88 10:40:52 EDT
From: binde at aramis.rutgers.edu (Beth)
Subject: Re: TCP/IP software for 3B2

WIN TCP/IP v. 2.1 is marketed by AT&T for $3,995 a copy according to the latest
pricing info I have from my sales rep.

Beth

------------------------------

From: quirk at hubcap.UUCP (Chris Reynolds)
Subject: Request for info on 3b family beyond 3b5
Date: 29 Aug 88 19:29:09 GMT

I currently have a 3b2 and am looking into upgrade options.
Is the 3b20 the top-of-the-line machine now? What are its capabilities?
I would like opinions on the various members of the 3B family
beyond the 3b5.  Thanks in advance.

--
Chris Reynolds                   uucp: ... !gatech!hubcap!quirk
CS Dept, Clemson University      domain: quirk at hubcap.clemson.edu
phone: (803)656-{2639,3444}