Pcal questions

schwager at m.cs.uiuc.edu schwager at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 10 04:47:00 AEST 1988

I just spent a long time getting pcal to work for me- it turned out i
had created a new group for myself and needed to be in group "users" for
it to work.  pcal was returning with an error message: "Cannot
access directory" or something equally cryptic.  I just checked by
removing myself from group users (so I can tell you exactly what the err
message was), but now the calendar program worked!!!  Can anyone explain
what kind of black magic is going on inside this computer?
-Mike