3B1 obm dialin problem

Daniel Williams daniel at linc.cis.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 9 09:28:38 AEST 1988

[ ... ]

I am trying to dial into my 3B1 through the OBM.  I get output from
/etc/getty (and subsequently from ksh) that freezes in the middle
of lines, this happening about every other line.  The system understands
my input fine.  Hitting a key seems to restart the output.  I am not
using any flow control on my terminal emulator.  This problem does not
occur when I login via tty000 (the serial line).  I have not played
around with /etc/gettydefs at all and the information there looks fine.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan
daniel at linc.cis.upenn.edu