REALLY!

Eric E. Snyder eesnyder at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 22 23:30:15 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug22.045207.26952 at i88.isc.com> rayd at i88.isc.com (Ray Dueland) writes:
>In article <21361 at paris.ics.uci.edu> David A. Honig <honig at ics.uci.edu> writes:
>>ATT = SPINELESS CENSORSHIP
>
>Come on everybody, cross post to comp.sys.att!!!!  For those not familiar
>with cross-posting, edit the "Newsgroups:" line and put "comp.sys.att," FIRST!
>(with no spaces; only a comma separating the groups) If att is going to deny
>us alt.drugs, let us deny them comp.sys.att!

Might it now be time to "legitimatize" alt.drugs by creating a new news.group,
perhaps something like sci.pharmacology or sci.drugs?  Lately, alt.drugs has
been a little heavy on legal issues, dumping on the police and so forth....
Sci.med continues to be a forum for discussion of drugs for medical use (as
opposed to recreational)....  A new group could bring together discussion
from both groups and significantly increase signal-to-noise ratio for those
interested pharmacology, recreational or medicinal.  Additionally, this would
extend the reach of the net to facilities which do not support alt.* newsgroups.

If you think this is a good idea, please write or post; if there is sufficient
interest, I will look into what it takes to initiate news.group-genesis....

AAGGTGCAATGATGAGGAATTTTATCGTAGTTATGAATAATCCTGCAAGAGGTGCAAAACCCAGAGTACCTCA
Eric E. Snyder
Department of Molecular,              I thought it was rain for a minute;
 Cellular and Developmental Biology   I thought the game had been called.
University of Colorado, Boulder
TTCCACGTTACTACTCCTTAAAATAGCATCAATACTTATTAGGACGTTCTCCACGTTTTGGGTCTCATGGAGT