Connecting an 605 terminal to a TV Monitor

dan notov danno at onm3b2.UUCP
Thu Aug 24 04:53:54 AEST 1989

Hi World,

My company is putting the finishing touches on a training room in our brand
new building (Moving in was another story).  In the training room, we have
a Mitsubishi 40" direct view monitor.  This monitor has inputs for a wide
variety of video and audio sources.  The only one we cannot hook up is our
plain old asych AT&T 605 terminal.

Our A/V dept. says they can make it work if we provide them with the
technical specs for the video output.  Does anyone out there know where I
may find this?  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

danno
--
Daniel Notov			    uunet!onm3b2!danno
Ogilvy & Mather