MS MULTIPLAN and MS WORD FOR SALE

Vijay Vaidyanathan vijay at albanycs.Albany.Edu
Thu Aug 10 09:01:07 AEST 1989

I have the following for sale that I got when I bought the machine
Icant use this stuff. I'm trying to cut my losses and will take the
best offer. I'm not even sure where the bidding starts!!

1: Microsoft MultiPlan (With Manual) Version 1.20.
   Unregistered, tho I have no idea whether they will support
   it any more .......

2: Microsoft WORD (ONLY MANUAL). By some strange sequence of events
   the original floppies have vanished ... and with it all hopes of
   my ever using it! AT&T didnt even know what I was talking about
   when I called them for a replacement ... so I can only sell you
   the Manual.

All the stuff is unused and lying idle in the original hardcase.

(I'm not going to post this on misc.forsale)

Call me at (518) 432 4861 or mail @ the address below.

- Vijay
-------
vijay at cssun.albany.edu