UNIXPC System Software For Trade (VERS. 3.51)

JIM PICKERING jrp at rducky
Mon Aug 28 14:02:22 AEST 1989

I have a set of the base 3.51 software and manuals that I would like
to get rid of.  It includes the following:

	Manuals-  Owners Manual
		  Communications Management
		  Getting Started

	Software- GSS Drivers
		  Telephone Manager
		  Foundation Set
		  Curses/Terminfo End User Package
		  Communications Patch
		  Diagnostic Disk

Note that the development set is NOT included.  The software jackets
have not been opened.

I do not know what this is worth, and I don't really want cash.  What
I would like to do is find someone who really needs this and has something
worthwhile (to me) to trade.  Any UNIXPC hardware will be considered along
with any UNIXPC specific software.  I really need a combo board.

jim

--
Jim Pickering c/o Technical Solutions	|| (north) ..csustan!polyslo!rducky!jrp
P.O. Box 1045				|| (south) ..sdsu!polyslo!rducky!jrp