Announcing V-Systems' new president

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Thu Aug 3 06:28:37 AEST 1989

V-Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that Karen Thibodeau has
just joined us as our new president.  She was formerly AT&T's
Services Manager for the western region, and she is well known
by many of the AT&T VARs on the west coast.  She will be heading
up our new direction of making lots more money.

Former president Dave Droman is now the VP of R&D and will spend
his time thinking up million-dollar ideas without having to deal
with the real world.

Those who know Karen are encouraged to send her a hiho note of
welcome at  attmail!vsi!karent  or  karent at vsi.com.

     Steve

P.S. - She's a doll, too :-).

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc.  /  Santa Ana, CA  / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / {attmail uunet}!vsi!{bang!}friedl  /  friedl at vsi.com