Terminals for 3B2/400

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Tue Aug 8 23:19:32 AEST 1989

I have a 3B2/400 with a BCT610 as the console terminal, and a bunch of
direct-connected Unix PCs as user terminals.  I'm thinking about
replacing all of these with "better" terminals, and am looking for your
suggestions.

What's a good console terminal, considering where Unix may be going over
the next couple of years?  How much does it cost?

User applications are limited to lab work for courses such as "Intro to
C" and "Shell Programming."  I guess I could use any inexpensive
VT-10x-like terminal, right?  What are your favorites (and their
approximate prices)?

Thanks for the help.

Pete
--
Pete Holsberg -- Mercer College -- Trenton, NJ 08690
...!rutgers!princeton!njsmu!mccc!pjh