WANTED: ATT 7300 Unix PC

Dean Swan dean at image.soe.clarkson.edu
Wed Aug 30 04:08:11 AEST 1989

As some of you know, I just acquired a Unix PC from a local university.
Unfortunately, the terms of my agreement with the people that I got it
from make it just a long term loan.  I like the machine a lot and am
interested in purchasing one.  Can anyone help?

I would prefer a machine with one meg of RAM, and V3.5 or greater of the
system software, but these are not critical points.

If you can help me locate a machine to purchase, I would appreciate an
e-mail reply.  Please include pricing information also.  What is the
going price for a used Unix PC?

Thanx much,
--Dean Swan
dean at sun.soe.clarkson.edu