AT&T Price Quotations

Paul Jansen-Hutteman paul at ctisbv.UUCP
Wed Aug 2 00:43:26 AEST 1989

CTI is a Dutch softwarehouse that has been using AT&T 3B2 computers in the
past 4 years. As you may know AT&T has a marketing agreement with Olivetti
in Europe. The Italians are not very supportive and do not want to position
the 3B2 versus their own LSX-baby. Other than by this Italian connection, the
AT&T computer division is not represented in Europe.

We are looking for a possibility to import AT&T computers from the US to
Holland and we would like to receive offerings from US-based AT&T VAR's.
We are particularly interested in the 3B2-range and powerful 80386-boxes with
the Unix system V/386 operating system.

Please forward information and quotations to by e-mail or snail mail.