REALLY!

Future Unix Gurus upl at puff.cs.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 28 15:52:11 AEST 1989

In article <6047 at lynx.UUCP> neal at lynx.UUCP (Neal Woodall) writes:
>In article <10937 at boulder.Colorado.EDU> eesnyder at boulder.Colorado.EDU (Eric E. Snyder) writes:
>>In article <1989Aug22.045207.26952 at i88.isc.com> rayd at i88.isc.com (Ray Dueland) writes:
>
>>>Come on everybody, cross post to comp.sys.att!!!!
>>>If att is going to deny us alt.drugs, let us deny them comp.sys.att!
>
>>Might it now be time to "legitimatize" alt.drugs by creating a new news.group,
>>perhaps something like sci.pharmacology or sci.drugs?
>
>I kind of like the idea of cross posting to comp.sys.att.....it shows the
>fools at ATT what a boner their idea of "shutting down" alt.drugs is. It fits
>in well with my philosophy of life: If you cannot win by the rules, then
>change the rules! By posting to comp.sys.att, we indicate that merely

[Stuff Deleted]

>Neal

Neal, by posting to comp.sys.att, you just piss off a bunch of people
who have nothing whatsoever to do with AT&T.

Speaking for myself, (and it's reasonable to assume others), I own
an AT&T computer.  I don't work for them, nor do I care to.  I have one
of their computers because it was the cheapest real Unix that I could
find.  I don't care about whether or not AT&T is fascist, sexist, racist
anti-drug supporting, or anything as concerns the news group comp.sys.att

comp.sys.att is a bunch of USERS!!!  Just like you.  Only we use
AT&T computers.  We want to talk about AT&T computers.  Please,
gripe about AT&T elsewhere, we don't care.  What's more important
is we CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!  NADA, NICHTS, ZILCH.

So, being blunt, leave us alone.

- sparkie.

p.s. please send any hatE-mail to sparkie at uhura.cs.wisc.edu