Internet on a UNIX-PC

Lemmy Caution erict at flatline.UUCP
Sun Feb 26 19:28:18 AEST 1989

In article <1219 at sialis.mn.org> rjg at sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) writes:
>>	I am currently trying to install a TCP/IP package called KA9Q.  It

Um, what hardware do I have to have (besides a 3b1) to to TCP/IP?  I'm
working on a project that may use a large number of 7300/3b1s (they're
cheap, easy to repair, etc) and I'm keeping track of ways to put
them together.  Does this require the Starlan card?
Is Starlan = ethernet?

thx in advance.
--
J. Eric Townsend | "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs.  This
 uunet!sugar!flatline!erict | is your brain on drugs with spam and toast."