Help on a CTIX machine

John R. MacMillan john at hcr.UUCP
Sun Feb 26 08:22:37 AEST 1989

In article <564 at eecea.eece.ksu.edu> terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu (Terry Hull) writes:

|>  3) Has anyone seen a PD korn shell for the CTIX machines?
|There are NO public-domain versions of ksh available.

Well, that's not quite true; I'm using the alpha-test version of one
now.  It's fair to say that there are no PD versions _widely_
available.  And even if the one I'm using never gets released, the GNU
Bourne Again Shell is supposed to support ksh features when it becomes
available.
--
John R. MacMillan		Wasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew
HCR Corporation			what she was doin' when she told me how to