IBM-compatible PC wanted

Mark D. Tischler tischler at ihlpb.ATT.COM
Tue Feb 14 07:45:09 AEST 1989

My sister would like to purchase a used IBM-compatible PC.
She has her own small business and would like to put her
financial accounts on the PC.  So, the sophistication level
of the PC does not have to be very great.  She would just
need some accounting software.  I figure that, with 640K
of RAM and a 20MB hard disk, she should be able to
accomplish this and more.  She would also like to have a
printer with that.  She's probably not willing to pay more
than $1300 (including the printer), so if anyone in the
New York City area has one, send me some e-mail and I'll
let her know about it.  Thanks.
--
			Mark Tischler
			(312) 393-7199 (home)