Info-3b2 Digest, Number 60

Info-3b2 Mailer info-3b2 at lamc.UUCP
Sun Feb 19 05:26:36 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 60

                          Saturday, February 18th 1989

Today's Topics:

                       23 meg tape drives and controllers

Date: Sat, 18 Feb 89 14:02:42 est
From: len at netsys.COM (Len Rose)
Subject: 23 meg tape drives and controllers

 Since the list is so idle..

 I have a pair of 23 meg tape drives with controllers I'd
 like to sell.. $500 each or best offer. I also have a
 spare controller (I kept it for spares) that I would sell
 for $200.

 If you have some 3B2 hardware that you'd like to trade,then
 we can discuss that too.

 I realize that some of you may have seen the ad in misc.forsale
 on the net,so my apologies if you get annoyed.

 Len

len at netsys.com
{ames,att,rutgers}!netsys!len

To join this group or have your thoughts in the next issue, please
send electronic mail to Ken Davis at the following address;

	{pacbell,netsys,hoptoad,well}!lamc!info-3b2-request

The views expressed in Info-3b2 Digest are those of the
individual authors only.