/etc/termcap entries for att610bct

Mark A. Hampson mhampson at wpi.wpi.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:06:17 AEST 1989

I was wondering if anyone has a /etc/termcap entry for an AT&T 610 terminal.

This terminal came as the console terminal with our 3B2/400 and there is not
an entry for it in the /etc/termcap file on the machine and yet everything
works file.  The only entry that I did find that seemed even close was for
the AT&T 513 terminal.  Unfortunately, the arrow keys do not respond well,
(at all).  In the owners manual that came with the terminal, there was a
termcap entry for this terminal which was in print.  Unforunately, the
text used for the printing did not differentiate between 'zero' and 'O'.

Before I get flamed for asking and not writing it myself, I have a fairly
strong aversion to reinventing the wheel.

thanks in advance:

Mark A. Hampson                              Worcester Polytechnic Institute
                                          Department of Mechanical Engineering
Internet: mhampson at wpi.wpi.edu                      100 Institute Road
                                                Worcester, MA  01609  USA