Unix PC CC compiler

Robert Morse rmorse at dhw68k.cts.com
Sat Feb 25 11:37:32 AEST 1989

I am having a problem with the GNU C compiler compiling on my unix-pc.
During one of the compiles I am getting out of procedual space.  My question
was if there are any command line switches that can be sent to ccom to correct
the problem.  I have system 3.51 with utilities 3.51, the manuals that came
with the system do not even list the ccom program.  I have another question
what comes in the UNIX PC Reference Manual that AT&T sells for $355 that you
do not get with the rest of reference manuals. (This is my first message on
usenet).  Either post a news artical if you think that others would be
interested, or mail me here at dhw68k.  Thank you.