Info-3b2 Digest, Volume 58

Info-3b2 Mailer info-3b2 at lamc.UUCP
Mon Feb 13 03:33:56 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 58

                           Sunday, February 12th 1989

Today's Topics:

                         Re: Info-3b2 Digest, Volume 57
                           Spider Systems' Address(es)

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 89 15:11:23 EST
From: cogsci!ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU!uwvax!harvard!vax.ftp.com!jbvb (James Van Bokkelen)
Subject: Re: Info-3b2 Digest, Volume 57

The last addresses I had for Spider Systems are:

Spider Systems Ltd.
65 Bonnington Rd.
Edinburgh EH6 5JQ
United Kingdom
031-554 9197

U.S. Office
Suite 400
6 New England Executive Park
Burlington, MA 01803
Phone: 270-3510

The Edinburgh address may be obsolete, they were planning to move a few blocks
to a new HQ, but I assume they have arranged forwarding of some sort.