Second Hard Drive for UNIX-pc; HwNote10

Mark H. Colburn mark at jhereg.Jhereg.MN.ORG
Wed Jan 4 15:24:02 AEST 1989

In article <420 at limbic.UUCP> gil at limbic.UUCP (Gil Kloepfer Jr.) writes:
>>[Dave Inhat's comments deleted.  Sorry Dave... ]

>There are **VERY** good ones for keeping them on the same upgrade.  I will
>start with those, since they answer many of your reasons:
[ A number of reasons that the P5.1 upgrade should be on the board... ]

And what about us poor fools that have already installed the P5.1
upgrade?  I ultimately don't care how it all is packaged as long as you
don't say that since I have the P5.1 upgrade that I can't use the new board
to get more disk drives...  I am sure that there are other people out there
in the same boat, Dave, for instance.

--
Mark H. Colburn                  "They didn't understand a different kind of
NAPS International                smack was needed, than the back of a hand,