1 or 2 part upgrade

David Herron -- One of the vertebrae david at ms.uky.edu
Sat Jan 7 03:05:09 AEST 1989

I have neither upgrade in my machine as of this moment

I would like to have both

I see the logic involved in keeping the upgrades seperate

I will install both upgrades as soon as they are available, at the same time

The people who are screaming for more disk space, do you also have your
expansion slots all full?  I only have one expansion slot full .. (a
COMBO board).  It would be "good enough" if the upgrade board were to
sit in one of those slots, wouldn't it?  er.. oh.. but the components
are on the other side of the mother board and that might cause a problem?
oh well

That's my opinion (with visions of two Quantum 80's on a Unix PC dancing
through my head :-) ... Them's *FAST* drives!)

--
<-- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david at ms.uky.edu>
<-- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david at UKMA.BITNET