uugetty broken?

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Mon Jan 23 14:48:52 AEST 1989

In article <336 at arnold.UUCP>, dave at arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) writes:

> If CLOCAL is ON, under what conditions would cause uucico to report
> "lost line"?  I can't get it to work with my modem unless I strap
> DCD high.

I believe that finishing the chat script turns off CLOCAL
automatically, so if you forget the final \m the system will
magically stick one in for you :-(.

     Steve

Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl at vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.       I speak for you only      attmail!vsi!friedl
Santa Ana, CA  USA       +1 714 545 6442    {backbones}!vsi!friedl
Nancy Reagan on these *stupid* .signatures: "Enough already, OK?"