3B1<->3B2

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Jan 6 07:59:49 AEST 1989

In article <601 at whizz.uucp> bbh at whizz.uucp (Bud Hovell) writes:
=I guess what I meant was a package for the 3B1 that would allow it to read
=and write 3B2 discs.

Bud, I think someone pointed out that it is not possible for a std 3b1 floppy
disk drive to read a std 3b2 flppy disk.  The only possible medium of
exchange (sorreeeee!  :-)  would be MSDOS 360K format.
=
=And next time you talk to Emmett, if he's in a jolly mood, could you ask
=him if it is possible to write a routine to *format* DOS discs on the 3B1?

What's wrong with the formatting program that's on the 3b1?

Pete

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334