UNIX-PC Pseudo-BOF at USENIX?

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Thu Jan 26 01:01:12 AEST 1989

In article <570 at itivax.iti.org> scs at itivax.iti.org (Steve C. Simmons) writes:
>In article <465 at uncle.UUCP> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>>Another topic I brought up was the possiblity of some of us UNIXpc owners
>>getting together and talking about eveything. I brought it up because the
>>Trenton Computer Fest is coming up in three months . . .
>
>3 months?  It's probably too late to put together a BOF in San Diego,
>but we could at least do a pseudo-BOF in my room.  Anybody within
>driving distance willing to bring a 3b1, and we'll do S/W exchange?

Oops, I never went to any such thing, so I don't even know what a BOF is,
though I can make a guess of sorts.

Anyway, it sounds like a fine idea, and I can get to San Diego, but not
to Trenton.  When in San Diego?  What's going on there (I notice that's
not where you're located)?

I would sure love to rub shoulders with some others of the brave souls
who have been sticking with this machine after so long.