UNIX-PC Pseudo-BOF at USENIX?

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Sat Jan 28 02:18:12 AEST 1989

In article <540 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US> dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US (David H. Brierley) writes:
>In article <570 at itivax.iti.org> scs at itivax.iti.org (Steve C. Simmons) writes:
>>3 months?  It's probably too late to put together a BOF in San Diego,
>>but we could at least do a pseudo-BOF in my room.  Anybody within
>>driving distance willing to bring a 3b1, and we'll do S/W exchange?
>

>See you in sunny California!

Huh?  What?  How do I join up?  What's USENIX?

I am indeed within driving distance of San Diego, I have the time and the
UNIX PC, and a tape drive, too (it's been replaced and the new one works
fine).

BUT!  I don't know when this event is going to happen, or where, so somebody
needs to tell me, or I am unlikely to show up.