1 or 2 part upgrade

Jeffrey L Bromberger jeffrey at ccnysci.UUCP
Mon Jan 9 04:04:02 AEST 1989

I remember when the initial talk about the 5.1 upgrade was about, and
everyone was talking about how hard it was to find someone to burn
these custom PAL's.  Are you planning to distribute these chips with
the upgrade, or is it left up to the upgrade-purchaser to find a
friend with a PAL programmer?

BTW: I favor having both upgrades on the same board.  I'd like to only
pound (figuratively) on the motherboard once-it decreases the risk
of fouling something up when you play with it the second time.
--
Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility