UNIX-PC Pseudo-BOF at USENIX?

Steve C. Simmons scs at itivax.iti.org
Fri Jan 27 00:48:39 AEST 1989

>From the postings and somewhat confused mail I've gotten it's clear we
need to clean up a few points on this:

We will attempt to hold a BOF (Birds Of a Feather) session at the San
Diego USENIX, Feb 1-Feb 3, 1989 (yes, next week).  David Brierley
is attempting to get a meeting room for us, if he has no luck we can
use my sleeping room.

BOFs are traditionally held in the evening, with time varying.  If Dave
gets a room, exact time/date will be determined by the USENIX staff.  If
not, let's say Thursday night, 8PM, my room.

We are looking for person or persons with UNIX-PCs who would be willing
to bring them to the BOF so we can do software exchange.  Please contact
me if you can do so.  Everybody else: bring your favorite tool!  Bring
formatted disks!

Contacting me: I'm pushing off Sunday Jan 29, and will be at the hotel
that evening.  Email to scs at itivax.iti.org should be darned quick,
thereafter the hotel will have my room number and take messages.  I'll
be staying at the Town And Country in San Diego.  Work phone: 313-769-4086.

See you in San Diego!
Steve Simmons		          scs at vax3.iti.org
Industrial Technology Institute     Ann Arbor, MI.
"Velveeta -- the Spam of Cheeses!" -- Uncle Bonsai