Announcement: 3B1 2nd Hard Disk Upgrade

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Fri Jan 27 02:08:35 AEST 1989

In article <465 at uncle.UUCP> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
=Another topic I brought up was the possiblity of some of us UNIXpc owners
=getting together and talking about eveything. I brought it up because the
=Trenton Computer Fest is coming up in three months. This is a BIG computer
=show and flea market, held every year (I think this will be the 14th) in
=Trenton New Jersey. It's just like a Ham Fest, only all computers. I would
=like to set up a day and time when we can all get together there. I would like

Great idea, John.  Call Alex Czeto or Al Katz at 609-771-2487 and tell
them you would like to give a talk on upgrading the Unix PC.  I'm almost
100% positive that they will receive you with open arms.  Oh, yes - ask
them to schedule it so that it doesn't conflict with my talk.  :-)

Pete

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334