/etc/.cleanup find

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Sat Jul 15 10:10:20 AEST 1989

>On my system this command was ENABLED when I installed my system.
>I've learned to check all the bootup routines/procedures when
>installing systems, so it didn't bite me. But it could bite others.

This command is disabled by default on 3.5.x and 3.51x installations.
3.0 is an unknown, and 2.0 was history within 15 minutes... :-)

________Robert J. Granvin________        INTERNET: rjg at sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____          BITNET: rjg%sialis.mn.org at cs.umn.edu
__National Information Services__            UUCP: ...amdahl!bungia!sialis!rjg
 "Scotty!  I've gotta have motor functions in three minutes or we're all dead!"