7300 Phone Manager

abell abell at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Fri Jul 7 03:54:25 AEST 1989

I have a friend who has a couple 7300's which are being used mainly for
the Phone Manager.  He also uses the terminal emulation feature.  His
problem is that it takes so long to get to the point of logging an
incoming phone call when trying to switch from terminal emulation mode,
that he is ready to give the whole thing up.  Has anyone else that had
this experience been able to make the system respond faster?  Thanks for
all your replys!  I'll post the replys if there is enough interest.

--
Alan C. Bell  (abell at polyslo.calpoly.edu)
Computer Science Department			..!ucbvax!voder\