Unix PC boards for sale

root at spdyne.UUCP root at spdyne.UUCP
Sat Jul 29 03:05:26 AEST 1989

/* Written  9:24 am  Jul 26, 1989 by jan at bagend.UUCP in comp.sys.att */
/* ---------- "Unix PC boards for sale" ---------- */

> Several people have told me that they did not get this so maybe it
> did not get out.  Sorry if you're looking at this again.  I think
> I got the distribution wrong the first time.
>
>     EIA           $250 each FIRM
>     DOS 73        $500 each or best offer
>     Voice Power   $500 each or best offer

    I think that the asking price here is kinda high for used stuff.
    I have been looking into getting one/all of above for the last
week or so. And Discovery Electronics (1-800-346-8243) will sell the
boards NEW with all manuals etc. for:

     EIA            $550 each  -Combo Board w/512K   I think it's $350 W/0K
     Voice Power    $550 each, New w/manuals and software.

    Chert Pellett
    chert at spdyne