layers hangs terminal

Hans Jespersen hjespersen at trillium.waterloo.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:20:56 AEST 1989

In article <676 at msa3b.UUCP> kevin at msa3b.UUCP (Kevin P. Kleinfelter) writes:

>	1) How can I get my terminal back without a reboot?

We had similar problems with all our 630's on attcan ( a 3B2/600 ).
The only way to get the terminal back was to pump the I/O board
( thus loosing everyone elses sessions on that particular card ).
Apparantly the problem was related to the use of 630s with EPORTS
cards. I personally didn't have to deal with the problem so I
obviously only have a vague understanding. I'd call the hotline
and check if there is a know bug with the EPORTS/630/layers
combination.

--
Hans Jespersen
hjespersen at trillium.waterloo.edu