comp.sys.att: A periodic posting

Brad Allen ulmo at ssyx.ucsc.edu
Tue Mar 14 22:34:04 AEST 1989

This represents the first issue of a periodic posting which I will
be letting loose in this group biweekly to start off with.

I'd like to update this document with references to various items
helpful to people reading this group.

Things like people contacts, organizations involved, very common
suggestions, etc.

Please send ideas to me.  I'm sorry that I don't know more about this
topic than I do; I'm doing this as much to find things out as I am
to help people.

Right now I'm tired and just want to get this out and going.
I have quite a bit from comp.sys.att that I will henceforth
assimilate before too long.
-----

TCP/IP:

AT&T sells The Wollongong Group's TCP/IP for the various 3B's.
The contact within AT&T for this is:
	Mike Cappell
	312-xxx-xxxx
Word has it that the most recent version of WIN TCP/IP is buggy
(please correct me if I'm wrong).

-----
Public domain software for the AT&T 7300/3B1:

cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu has a fairly large repository (around 3M)
in the ftp directory pub/archives/att7300.

-----