HDB 3.5 for the UNIXPC

Andy Newman newman at venus.ycc.yale.edu
Wed May 10 01:01:04 AEST 1989

Recently someone posted an address (uicbert.eecs.uic.edu) of a
machine that has archived the contents of THE STORE for anonymous
ftp.  Amoungst the selection was a file called HDB3.5+IN which was,
sure enough, Honey Dan Ber for the unixpc.  Unfortunately, the
archive is corrupted insofar as it is missing several files at the
end.  Questions:

	1) Does anyone know where the entire archive is?

	2) If it's not available via anonymous FTP, would some
	kind soul be willing to send me a copy (uuencoded or
	whatever).  I'm assuming (perhaps naively) that there
	isn't a licensing issue with this piece of software.

	3) Does this product run under Rel. 3.51 of the operating
	system?  The information that WAS in the archive suggested
	that 3.5 or above was needed.  War stories on this topic are
	welcome.

Thanks!

				-Andy Newman