tasppe drive software needed!

tenny at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu tenny at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Wed May 10 22:44:00 AEST 1989

I need to know if anyone has written code to make a 3B2/600 SCSI tape
drive read tapes written on a 3B2/300 ctc tape drive. Anyone who has one will
know what all this means. We have 100 megabytes to move, and I would rather
not do it by wire. I KNOW some UNIX hacker out there has done this, but
I don't know how to get the message out. Do you know someone who does?
I'm leaving the country for a week on Saturday, so if you can leave me
a message before then I would be very grateful.

[HEPnet : IND::BLACK::TENNY                            | Larry Tenny          ]
[ARPA   : tenny at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu                   | 315 N. Grant #4      ]
[UUCP   : {pur-ee,rutgers,pyramid,ihnp4}!iuvax!tenny   | Bloomington, IN      ]
[BITNET : tenny at iubacs                                 |           47401      ]