UNIX-PC

John L. Grzesiak jlg at odicon.UUCP
Tue May 30 01:31:44 AEST 1989

Hello:
     I know this question has been asked before a time or two,
    Perhaps I even asked it once and somehow I missed any replies.
    I need to upgrade my UNIX-PC expansion card to 256k chips.
    I am a hardware tech and could dope out the upgrade, but if
    someone else has already done it, why duplicate your efforts?
    If anyone had successfully accomplished this please E-mail.

    Thanks in advance

    + John L Grzesiak         | "Genious is the output of       +
    + 47 Spring Street        |   a mind twisted beyond         +
    + Wallingford Ct 06492    |    normal recognition"          +
    + !yale!spock!odicon!jlg  | Omega Dynamics - Wallinford Ct  +