AT&T 3.2 Update

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UUCP
Fri May 5 01:33:21 AEST 1989

In article <2770 at cuuxb.ATT.COM> fmcgee at cuuxb.UUCP (Frank W. McGee) writes:
> [talking about the AT&T UNIX 3.2.1 upgrade ].cc.purdue.edu (dunn) writes:
>
>	o  you can run VGA on it (ie, you can't use VGA on any previous
>	   release of AT&T 386 Unix)
>The VGA comment shouldn't be construed as VGA support; X WIN and most
>everything else still only runs in EGA modes.  Without 3.2u though, you
>don't even get 80x25 text if you have a VGA card installed.

VGA support for X Windows supposedly is supposedly released next week.
I have been champing at the bit for two months and just got the news
today, but I don't have a comcode for it yet. It's $65 I think.

PS I think this takes the form up an upgrade to the X End User package
but I'm not sure.
--
Tom Neff				UUCP:     ...!uunet!bfmny0!tneff
    "Truisms aren't everything."	Internet: tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET