ascii to PostScript(as2ps) program(UNIX-PC)

Jim Sanchez jim at syteke.UUCP
Sat May 27 00:11:20 AEST 1989

A while back, a program called as2ps was posted for the amiga.
The original makefile for UN*X was included but try as I may
I cannot get this thing to compile on my UNIX-PC(OS 3.51).  If
anyone has been successful in doing this I would LOVE to have
the trick.  I just got my NEC LC-890 and I need this program
to work.
Thanks
--
Jim Sanchez  {sun,hplabs}!sun!sytek!syteke!jim OR
Hughes LAN Systems, Brussels  mcvax!prlb2!sunbim!syteke!jim