3.51c about to be released?

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Fri May 5 03:36:03 AEST 1989

>> The fixdisk is free of charge to all registered 3b1 owners.
>
>Do the fixdisks do any good for people with 3.5 (i.e. is this a way to
>upgrade to 3.51)?

No and yes.

No, the 3.51 fixdisks do no good for those running 3.5.  As a matter
of fact, it would probably be Very Bad.  There are fixdisks for 3.5,
however.  The details of which I don't know.

Yes, you can upgrade to 3.51.  But, you have to buy it.  You don't get
a discount for turning in a 3.5 copy or anything, so you will have
just bought two operating systems.

________Robert J. Granvin________   INTERNET: rjg at sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____   CONFUSED: rjg%sialis.mn.org at shamash.cdc.com
__National Information Services__       UUCP: ...uunet!rosevax!sialis!rjg