3b2/600 Wollogong woes...

Gray Watson cgw at cadre.dsl.PITTSBURGH.EDU
Tue May 2 15:05:32 AEST 1989

In article <781 at nsscb.UUCP> det at nsscb.UUCP (Dennis Erwin Thurlow) writes:
>Listen up, cause I'm only gonna' say this once!  I do network support for AT&T
>here at the hotline.  I've never refused to send one of these fixes yet, as no
>one has ever told ME that I can only send it to a customer that has a support
>contract.
>nsscb!det (just a little pissed off about all the bad press :-( )

Listen up Dennis, cause I'M only gonna' say this about a thousand times!!!!

Yeh, sure.  I guess you must think that every time the people at the hotline
offered us bug fixes we said no thank you, we'd rather stall our network
development for a couple more months.

AT&T must think that everyone of their customers has ESP!!!  Is that what it
takes to get real help from the hotline?!?!

I bet I've called the hotline with problems and complained on the net about 20
times each and no one (NO ONE) offered any bug fixes.

Sorry Dennis.  I was just handed a possible alternative last week so we are
going to chuck all versions of our WollyWollyGong TCP/IP in the trash can!!!!!!

A BIT more pissed off then you because we have to depend on this
#&^#*$!@ software,
gray watson