Standard HD in 6386 WGS?

Bob DeBula bobd at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 24 22:38:32 AEST 1989

Does anyone out there happen to know the manufacturers of the Hard drive
and controller used in the standard AT&T 6386 WGS configuration (I believe
it's 135 Mb HD)?  Also the model # of the HD would be greatly appreciated.
I'm currently having major problems trying to get my 6386 (16 Mhz) to
coexist peacefully with a Fujitsu 103Mb 2245E ESDI drive (using a WD1007-WA2
controller).  I believe that the AT&T drive is ESDI, but I'm not sure.

-=-
Bob DeBula                    | Internet:   debula-r at osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University     | Disclaimer: These are my views, not the U's