Info-3b2 Digest, Number 81

Ken Davis kdavis at lamc.UUCP
Fri May 12 14:24:16 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 81

                            Thursday, May 11th 1989

Today's Topics:

                               modem configuration

From: info-3b2 at netsys.COM
Subject: modem configuration
Date: Thu, 11 May 89 21:15:11 -0400

Date: Thu, 11 May 89 8:01:50 PDT
From: Ken Davis       <kdavis at lamc>

We have gotten some 2400 baud Zenith modems (the government has a
Zenith contract).

These modems are Hayes compatible but don't have dip switches.

Has anyone sucessfully configured one of these beasts for
uugetty?  If so, I would appreciate hearing from you.

I presently have them in "dumb" mode, answer only.

Thanks!
  Ken

--
Ken Davis - W6RFN      San Francisco, California
UUCP: (apple, pyramid, netsys, pacbell, hoptoad}!lamc!kdavis

To join this group or have your thoughts in the next issue, please
send electronic mail to Ken Davis at the following address;

    {apple, netsys, pacbell, pyramid}!lamc!info-3b2-digest

The views expressed in Info-3b2 Digest are those of the
individual authors only.