Unix PC 7300 - GETTY

John L. Grzesiak jlg at odicon.UUCP
Mon May 1 03:57:52 AEST 1989

Hello:
       Does anyone out there know how to, either 1) Do intelligent baud
  switching with getty or 2) Send a BREAK from uucp? The machine is a
  7300 UNIX PC with a P5 motherboard and 3.51 software. The docs and
  internal uucp documentation on this subject is non-existant (Either
  that or it's referenced in such a way that I can't find it).

   And yes I have had a lot of experience with other uucp combo's inc
   HDB uucp. Anything I've tried from the backslash include characters
   to the word BREAK on the control line fails at this level.

     Any response is greatly appreciated and will be returned in kind
  if I have info that you need. Thank-you.

                                       -- John Grzesiak --