Fan Recommendation

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Tue May 9 01:06:58 AEST 1989

In article <3053 at hound.UUCP>, smikes at hound.UUCP (S.MIKES) writes:

> Tell you what I did with my second fan.   I reversed the direction of air
> flow by turning the fan around.  This creates the effect of an air tunnel;

AND, so as to help with the issue of dust being blown into the drive,
I put a foam filter in front of the fan.  The unit I got was from Radio
Shack, and a bit thinner than the stock unit, so the filter fit fine.
Soon as you see dust on the filter, vacuum it.  Now everybody's happy.

> If you replace the fan and want a high volume, low power, quiet one, use a
> Boxer Hi-Fi of comparable power requirements. (Usually available for about
> $10.00.)

What is a "Boxer Hi-Fi"?

TIA.

				- Mark