Netnews for 3B2??

Super user root at dynasys.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 03:09:19 AEST 1989

I have a system that would like to connect to the net but does not have the
time to compile the netnews software (I actually have two sites).  Is there
anyone out there that would be willing to send it to me for the 3b2 for a
small fee?  If so, please let me know.  Does AT+T have it compiled already
for the 3B2?  Thanx in advance.

--
Jesse W. Asher - Dynasys - (901)382-1705       Internet: root at dynasys.UU.NET
6196-1 Macon Rd., Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38134     UUCP: uunet!dynasys!root